tisdag 29 januari 2013

Plan

I've started packing for my road trip from Canada to Mexico, through USA. I've gotten 5 weeks off from school to make this trip and this is going to be my weekly blog about how I am going to get there. I am going from Jasper in South Canada to Ambos Nogales in North Mexico. I've saved up to 3800 $ and got 800 $ from my parents, so I've got 4600 $ for these 5 weeks. I am planning to spend about 30 $ per day on food plus the cost for the hotel. I've also put away some money in case something happens. I know that the health care isn't like it is in Sweden so I am very careful. If I am getting sick I wanna have enough money to get medicine and such things. I want this trip to go perfect so I've planned a lot already. First of all, when I've driven for about 3,5 - 4 weeks I'll be around Las Vegas. I know that I am a too young to be drinking so I am just going too walk around, look at the city and all the things and maybe play a little. I've always wanted to go to Vegas so I am looking forward to it a lot.

I've planned to go to a few places like Banff National Park, Salmon River, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas and Tumacácori in Mexico. I know that things don't usually go as you planned, but I am going to go to at least these five places. Also, I am a very spontanos person so there's probably going to be some detours to places near by, but I'll see about that when I get going on my road trip. I am so excited. Just a few days left, then I'm on my way, all the way from Canada to Mexico!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar